Stardom Hollywood Hack Tool and Cheats

 

Stardom Hollywood was released few days ago. I like it very much and it's quite amazing game. There is a lot of places you can go and unlock - restaurants, clubs, studios and many more! There is only one thing that I didn't like. You need a lot of Stars while you are playing and they are really hard to get. I don't wanna pay for Stars all the time, so I developed Stardom Hollywood Hack Tool. Not only it contains Stars Generator, it has more amazing features! Some of them are Cash Hack and Energy Refill Option and I'm sure those options will help you a lot. There are also some unique trainer options and you can see the full list below! It can be used for all iOS devices and android so it is available for everyone! I hope you will like it! Enjoy!

Features:
- Cheat Stars Instantly
- Cash Hack
- Refill you Energy with no money
- Upgrade you XP level
- Mission Skip Tool
- Anti Penalty System
- Supports all ios devices, iPhone, iPad, iPod, & Android
- No Root or Jailbreak required

If you want to see how does Stardom Hollywood Hack Tool works, you can see the proof here! That is picture of my game screen after I used this amazing hack tool! I'm sure you love it! 

Download:

download11   download-21